Progress

I finally managed to achieve a successful slip cast after weeks of everything that could go wrong going wrong.

Here it is! Yeaaaaah!

Image

And then I managed one more… Yeeeaaaaaah!

Image

I would actually like to do a series of these at various levels of compression but I wouldn’t pass the module with those. Sad face.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: